|Entrance Test||03 April, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Venue||GNPS, Sarabha Nagar|
|Result||04 April, 2018 (Wednesday) at 11.00 a.m.|
|New Session begins||09 April, 2018 (Monday)|
- Question Paper will be in the form of MCQ on the lines of PSA.
- Forms to be deposited with the school office along with documents listed below.
- Candidates getting 40% or less in any subject will not be granted admission.
- Original documents must be produced for verification.
- Selected candidates to deposit the fee by 07 April, 2018. (Saturday)
- 1. Online registration fee Rs. 900/- Only
- 2. Admission to class XI is at the sole discretion of the school authorities. Filling up this form does not guarantee admission to class XI.
- 3. For more Information visit at www.gnpschool.org
- Students scoring 80% and above in September Exam (2017) in the following subjects (Maths , Science , English) are eligible for Med/ Non. Med.
- Students scoring 70% and above in September Exam (2017) in the following subjects (Maths , Social Studies, English) are eligible for Commerce with Economics.
- Students scoring 60% - 70% in September Exam (2017) in the following subjects (Maths , Social Studies, English) are eligible for Commerce with Entrepreneurship.
- Students scoring 60 % and above in September Exam (2017) in the following subjects ( Social Studies , Punjabi , English)are eligible for Humanities.
Streams offered by the school: Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Humanities
|English Core Compulsory for all streams|
|Streams||Subjects||Optional (any one)|
|(a)||Non-Medical||Physics, Chemistry, Maths.||Multimedia & Web Technology / Informatics Practices / Physical Education / Fashion Studies / Music / Dance (Kathak) / Painting / Commercial Art.|
|(b)||Medical||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Multimedia & Web Technology / Informatics Practices /Physical Education / Fashion Studies / Music/Dance (Kathak) / Painting / Commercial Art.|
|(c)||Commerce||Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics / Entrepreneurship||
Multimedia & Web Technology / Informatics Practices / Physical Education / Fashion Studies / Music / Dance (Kathak) / Painting / Commercial Art.
Mathematics will be offered as an optional subject if score in Maths in Class X is 85 % and above.
Students can opt for Hindi core as an additional subject.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form
Please read this page thoroughly before clicking the button at the bottom of the page which will take you to the registration form.
Please fill your correct Email ID and Phone No. in the Registration form as all correspondence from the school will be done at that mail id & phone no. only. In case of any mistake in filling the E-Mail ID & Phone No. parents will not receive any further information from the school, for which school will not be held responsible.
Registration number will be intimated to you via SMS and an email regarding the documents required and also an attached copy of the registration form filled by you. Please check your email spam box if you do not receive any mail from school after registration.
After the registration of the form, you will be redirected to Payment Gateway where you would pay an amount of Rs. 900 (Registration Fee - Non refundable) + payment gateway charges.
Mode of Payment: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
A hard copy of the Registration form along with attested copies of the documents mentioned will have to be submitted at the School Reception, during school hours.
Any documents or information if found false / fake at any stage (even after admission) would lead to the rejection of the application and admission would stand cancelled. The same would be reported to the relevant legal authorities for further action. The Management reserves the right to check the authenticity of all documents from issuing authorities. The decision of the school would be final and binding.
List Of Documents of the candidate to be Submitted along with the form
- A self-attested photocopy of birth certificate .
- A self-attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
- A self-attested photocopy of marks sheet of September Exam result, Pre-board of class X of previous school.
- Original copy of Character certificate from the head of institution last attended.